LOCATION Salou, Spain
RACE DATE 2 Jun 2024
DISTANCE Middle distance, Rouvy
OTSO Challenge Salou
Five reasons to race Challenge Salou
1. Well known Challenge Salou run course with hot spot areas with animation and music along the coast of the Costa Daurada
2. Flat cycling circuit totally closed to the traffic.
3. Finisher experience. Enjoy a full final provisioning in a space where to exchange your experiences with all other triathletes and of course with your family
4. More modalities. With Challenge Salou middle distance as our main event, our programming has also challenges to all of you: Breakfast Run/ Challenge Woman/ Sailfish Open Water
5. Groups promotion. One more year, groups or clubs with 10 or more people will obtain a 10% discount (If you are interested in a group discount please send an email to email@example.com)
About the Challenge Salou race
Challenge Salou a traditional half distance triathlon in Spain, returns one more year to the Costa Daurada, one hour from Barcelona, to offer you a unique experience.
In the swimming, you’ll have the chance to swim at a spectacular beach with shallow water and views which reach the Ebro delta and the Mussara mountain range. After the swimming the cycling circuit takes you on a dual carriageway where you’ll be surprised by the average speed reached and then along to the center of Salou. Thuts making it the best out off two worlds, fast yet spectator-friendly. And when you’re running you’ll discover the charm of the Costa Daurada and the warmth of the many spectators along the route. We have prepared our Solar Hill where the spectators will be the protagonists.
There are three different distances
- Half distance triathlon with 1,900 m of swimming, 90 km of cycling and 21,097 km of running
- Short distance triathlon with 1,900 m of swimming, 60 km of cycling and 11 km of running
- Aquathlon with 1,900 m of swimming 11 km of running.
About the side events
The day before the Challenge Salou you can enjoy the Breakfast Run, a 4 km charity fun race you can take part in with your companions. Also, the kids will have their moment when they take part in the Kids Run, a race with different distances for children between 4 and 14 years old, which will enable them to be part of the Challenge Salou party.
2 Jun 2024
Salou, Spain, Europe
Middle distance, Rouvy / Short distance, Relay, Breakfast Run, Kids Run