LOCATION Madrid, Spain
RACE DATE 5 Jun 2022
DISTANCE Middle distance
Five reasons to race Challenge Madrid:
1. Swim course in a reservoir. Swim the 3.8km in a 1,000m altitude reservoir
2. Bike course through the hills. Spectacular cycling course with 2,650m altitude difference
3. Bike course is closed to the traffic. Make ready to fly in a one lap circuit
4. Finisher Experience. Enjoy a full final provisioning with extra Spanish ham and Manolitos
5. Puerta del Sol Finish Line. Discovering the warmth of the many spectators along the route
About the Race
Welcome to Challenge Madrid Full Distance Triathlon, the triathlon of the capital of Spain and condemned to be a triathlon classic in Europe. Full distance triathlon with 3.8km swim, 180km bike and 42,195km run.
During the race, you will have the chance to swim in a spectacular reservoir like a swimming pool with calm waters and spectacular views to the “Sierra Madrileña” at 1,000m altitude.
The bike course is a hilly course that summits the highest peaks of the Madrid mountain range like Canencia, Morcuera and Cotos providing an altitude difference of 2,650m and finishing in the centre of Madrid.
Finally, when you are running you will discover the Madrid Rio, a 4 x 10 km in the crossing river of Madrid to end in a 2,195 km in the centre of Madrid discovering the warmth of the many spectators along the route to arrive at the Puerta del Sol and finish your Challenge Madrid Full Distance triathlon in the city centre of Madrid and the Kilometre 0 of Spain, where all starts and where you will find the Finisher Experience, where, apart from finding everything for your care, you can try Spanish ham and Manolitos, typical food of Madrid. SURELY IT IS A FINISH LINE THAT WILL BE ENGRAVED ON YOUR RETINA!.
The day before the Challenge Madrid Full Distance, you will can enjoy a Pasta Party and some cultural activities.
5 Jun 2022
Madrid, Spain, Europe