LOCATION Madrid, Spain
RACE DATE 27 Sep 2020
DISTANCE Full distance, Middle distance
Five reasons to race:
1. Swimming course in a reservoir. Swim the 3,800 meters in a 1,000 meters altitude reservoir
2. Mountain Cycling course. Spectacular cycling course with 2,650 altitude difference
3. Cycling circuit closed to the traffic. Make ready to fly in a one lap circuit
4. Finisher Experience. Enjoy a full final provisioning with extra Spanish ham and Manolitos
5. Puerta del Sol Finish Line. Discovering the warmth of the many spectators along the route
Welcome to Challenge Madrid Full Distance Triathlon, the triathlon of the capital of Spain and condemned to be a triathlon classic in Europe.
Full distance triathlon with 3,800m of swimming, 180 km of cycling and 42,195 km of running.
In swimming race, you will have the chance to swim at a spectacular reservoir like a swimming pool with calm waters and spectacular views to the “Sierra Madrileña” at 1,000 meters of altitude. The cycling circuit is a mountain course that crowns the most representative peaks of the Madrid mountain range like Canencia, Morcuera and Cotos providing an altitude difference of 2,650 meters and finishing in the center of Madrid. And when you are running you will discover the Madrid Rio, a 4 x 10 km in the crossing river of Madrid to end in a 2,195 km in the center of Madrid discovering the warmth of the many spectators along the route to arrive at the Puerta del Sol and finish your Challenge Madrid Full Distance triathlon in the city center of Madrid and the Kilometer 0 of Spain, where all starts and where you will find the Finisher Experience, where, apart from finding everything for your care, you can try Spanish ham and Manolitos, typical food of Madrid. SURELY IT IS A FINISH LINE THAT WILL BE ENGRAVED ON YOUR RETINA!.
The day before the Challenge Madrid Full Distance, you will can enjoy a Pasta Party and some cultural activities.
27 Sep 2020
Madrid, Spain, Europe
Full distance, Middle distance