Triathlon Registration 2019 – Challenge Mallorca
EVENT DATE: OCTOBER 19TH 2019 – REGISTER HERE!
- Age group: general category
- Paratriathlete: category for triathletes with physical disabilities
- PRO triathlete: requires a Challenge Family Pro Membership. If you are not a Challenge Family Pro Member, please contact the Challenge Family about becoming one.
Relay teams must have a minimum of 2 members; one member can compete in a maximum of 2 segments. Each member must indicate in which segment they want to compete (swim, bike, run). Relay teams may be all male relay teams, all female relay teams, or mixed relay teams.
Register soon for Challenge Peguera-Mallorca and get an extra reduced price. Entries are limited! Hurry up before the next price increase and enjoy one of the most exciting half distance triathlon races. We can’t wait to welcome you in our Paradise Island! All prices are per person for individual divisions, and per team for relay teams.
|Price: 159 € (until October 31th)||Price: 259 €|
|Price: 180 € (from 1st of november)||Price: 280 €|
|Price: 190 € (from 1st of december) **+Administration fee||Price: 290 €|
If you register with a group of 10+ people, receive an extra discount! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount information.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY FEE?
- Slot for Half Distance
- Entry ticket for the Pasta Party
- Finisher shirt
- Swim cap for swim course
- Access to All you can eat after race buffet
- Three transition bags
- Care during the race (food & drinks)
- Medical care (if necessary) during and after the race
- Access to massages
If you have triathlon license and, therefore, are federated: you must show your valid license at the pick up of the race number.
If you don’t have triathlon license and, therefore, you are not federated: you must pay a insurance for a day. The fee for a day insurance is €15. You should pay it at pick up of the race number. The insurance is individual, so in case of a relay team each member must purchase its own license.
If you pay the cancellation insurance of € 30:
You can cancel your registration until September 19th 2019 and you will receive the 100% of the amount paid (the €30 of the cancellation insurance will never be refunded).
Cancellation insurance purchase only available until August 29th 2019.
If you don’t pay the cancellation insurance of € 30:
- Until January 31st 2019, you will receive the 75% of the amount paid back.
- From February 1st 2019 until July 31st, you will receive the 50% of the amount paid back.
- No refund from August 1st onwards.
If you want to cancel your registration you don’t need to give explanations nor medical certificate. You only need to fill out this form.
It is not possible to transfer your registration to another starter, race or to the next edition.