The online registration of the Junior Aquathlon Challenge Peguera Mallorca will be available until 15th of october.
Price: 5 €
- Registration takes place via app.lapio.io, 7% application fee will be charged.
- All rates are inclusive of valid VAT.
- Free only for the athletes federated with the Balearic Islands triathlon dederation.
- Last entries (registration desk)
The entry fee includes the following services
- Race organisation
- Insurance for all the participants
- Water rescue
- Support boats for water secutiry
- Time taking with race result
- Aid station
1.- Participation is an exclusively personal right and each participant must pick up their starting materials in person and be in possession of a valid starting pass, which must be presented in conjunction with an ID card/passport at the distribution office or at other control spots of the organization.
2.- Exchanging of starting places is not possible. The organizer reserves the right to reject entries for reasons important to them or to issue a suspension respectively.
The organizer also has the right to any time disqualify athletes for reasons important to them in agreement with the competition jury. Participants that have been disqualified for obvious fraud will get no starting permission for the following two years.
3.- Cancellations and partial refund of starting fees
Exchanging of entries is not possible.
A partial refund of the starting fee is possible for participants who cancel in writing to a certain date (receipt):
- Until 31th of august: refund of 100% (no fees refund)
- After 31th of august no refunds are possible.
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnification Agreement
The organizer has no liability for damages against participants, should the organizer be entitled to – because of forces majeures – or be obliged to- by authority directives or for safety reasons – to make modifications in the realization of the event or to cancel it. Entry fees are not refunded.
The organizers are not liable for health risks of the participants pertaining to the event. The organizers assume no liability for objects stored free of charge.