LOCATION Heilbronn, Germany
RACE DATE 17 Jun 2018
DISTANCE Middle distance, Olympic distance
SPARKASSEN Challenge Heilbronn
Five reasons to race:
1. Road to Roth – perfect race preparation before DATEV Challenge Roth
2. Race in the heart of the city – start, transition area and the finish line located within 400m
3. Race with the world’s top athletes at Challenge Heilbronn
4. High quality race with passionate volunteers and a great organisation crew
5. Stunning landscape, challenging bike course through historic vineyards
Sparkassen Challenge Heilbronn powered by Audi manages to fit the entire competition area in the heart of the city: hotels, registration, press conference, riders party, launch meeting, swimming area, transition zone and the finish line with an various athlethes garden – all located within 400 meters!
The swim in the “Neckar-Arena” is followed by the challenging bike ride through the beautiful vineyard scenery of the “Zabergäu”. Passing alongside at romantic vineyards, the 90 km cycling course is on excellent paved, fully secured roads by hundreds of volunteers. Back in the heart of the city, the running course follows through the city centre before a spectacular finish in our stadium in front of the historic town hall and with thousands of spectators.
17 Jun 2018
Heilbronn, Germany, europe
Middle distance, Olympic distance / Sprint