LOCATION Salou, Spain
RACE DATE TBC May 2019
DISTANCE Middle distance, Challenge Women
Five reasons to race:
1. Hot spot area in the running course with animation and music
2. Cycling circuit totally closed to the traffic. The circuit is totally flat and closed to the traffic
3. Finisher Experience. Enjoy a full final provisioning in a space where Exchange your experiences with an others triathletes or with your family
4. More modalities. With Challenge Middle like a main topic, our programming has challenges to all of you: Breakfast Run (4 km) / Challenge Woman (4,5 km) / Sailfish Open Water (1,9 km)
5. Groups promotion. One more year, groups or clubs with 10 or more people will obtain a 10% discount
If you are interested in a group discount please send an email to email@example.com
Challenge Salou a traditional half distance triathlon in Spain, return one more year to the Costa Daurada, one hour from Barcelona, to offer you a unique experience.
Half distance triathlon with 1,900 m of swimming, 90 km of cycling and 21,097 km of running
Short distance triathlon with 1,900 m of swimming, 60 km of cycling and 11 km of running
Aquathlon with 1,900 m of swimming 11 km of running.
In the swimming race, you’ll have the chance to swim at a spectacular beach with shallow water and views which reach the Ebro delta and the Mussara mountain range. The cycling circuit is a mix between dual carriageway where you’ll be surprised by the average speed reached and a part course along to the center of the Salou village, which permits to your family and Salou habitants a very large follow. And when you’re running you’ll discover the charm of the Costa Daurada and the warmth of the many spectators along the route. We have prepared our Solar Hill where the spectators will be the protagonists.
The day before the Challenge you can enjoy the Breakfast Run, a 4 km charity fun race you can take part in with your companions.
The kids will also have their moment when they take part in the Kids Run, a race with different distances for children between 4 and 14 years old, which will enable them to be part of the Challenge Salou party.
TBC May 2019
Salou, Spain, europe
Middle distance, Challenge Women / Short, Relay, Breakfast run, Kids run, Aquathlon