Corporate World Cup at Challenge Lisboa
Next Race: 7 May 2017
The CHALLENGEFAMILY CORPORATE WORLD CUP is a race within the race at CHALLENGELISBOA. The CHALLENGEFAMILY CORPORATE WORLD CUP is a team’s competition (Relays) where no less than two people must participate and no more than three. The race is at the half distance, comprising a 1.9 km swim, 90 km bike and 21.1 km run.
The CHALLENGEFAMILY CORPORATE WORLD CUP is much more than a race, it’s a corporate hospitality initiative-based-event focusing on networking opportunities (we call it “sweatworking“) with marquee business speakers who are relevant to our participants business lives, and not just triathlon lives, in a forum to be held during the race weekend.
Companies that register for this division will have:
- A dedicated swim start
- Dedicated start and finisher kit
- Dedicated registration zone and staff
- Dedicated transition zone area
- Dedicated space for Corporate tents (at expo) to host clients, and company employees (optional – depending on selected package) and any desired company functions
- Opportunity to book / rent the Corporate auditorium for any company private functions or public announcements
- Privileged access to Race Lounge with catering included (optional – depending on selected package)
- Corporate welcome dinner at the 5 stars Miryad by Sana Hotel (on the run course of the event (optional – depending on selected package)
- Corporate Networking breakfast (optional – depending on selected package)
- Post event race lounge / recovery zone access – additional networking opportunities (optional – depending on selected package)
- Dedicated staff
- Additional opportunities with bespoke corporate packages
What will you and your company be racing for?
All of the above plus:
- The right to host the CHALLENGEFAMILY CORPORATE WORLD CUP, CUP (perpetual trophy). The winning team gets to host THE CUP for 6 months at their office or any company functions they desire.
- Bragging rights for the title of CHALLENGEFAMILY CORPORATE WORLD CUP Champion Team.
- The winning team gets any functions pictures with THE CUP, published on social media
- The winning team gets a VIP package to experience the MECA of Triathlon Challenge Roth the following year (traveling expenses not included).
- The winning team gets a VIP package to experience the THECHAMPIONSHIP in Samorin, Slovakia in June, 2017 (traveling expenses not included).
- The winner, second and third place get a copy of the cup in smaller sizes to keep as their well-deserved trophy
Corporate registration packages and prices to be announced soon.
Registration opens soon at www.challenge-lisboa.com
Swim course description coming soon.
Cycle course description coming soon.
Run course description coming soon.