Challenge Forte Village Sardinia
Next Race: 29 October 2017
Sardinians will host you as part of their family for an unforgettable new experience
Five reasons to race:
1) Spectacular bike course along one of the most beautiful costal road of the Mediterranean.
2) Exceptional sub-tropical climate conditions easily accessible from anywhere in Europe.
3) Amazing range of accommodation, including the unmissable opportunity to experience a room or suite literally in the transition area.
4) Unique environment of Forte Village, awarded as World’s Leading Resort and Sports Academy.
5) Incomparable pasta party and post race barbecue, set by the professional Chefs of the 5 stars resort.
If Sardinia looks like the Garden of Eden for its amazing contrast of red rocks and green forests on one side and turquoise seas and white sands on the other, the south west end of the island seems drawn for triathlon.
This crystal clear water is worldwide renowned as one of most colorful and perfectly combines with the white beach of the Forte Village Resort in Santa Margherita di Pula.
Here the Athletes of the Challenge Family will go through the first transition in the middle of a 47 hectares of gardens, surrounded by 15,000 trees and around 2 million plants, from Aloe Vera to Yucca, Bougainvillea, Eucalyptus, Palms and Hibiscus.
Once on the bike, the course will gently climb over Domus De Maria to enjoy a breathtaking downhill until Teulada before heading along the spectacular costal road back to T2.
The final run will head along the coast before finishing in the heart of Forte Village.