Next Race: 10 June 2017
The official ETU European Championships in the Danish epicenter of sport events
- Denmark’s most spectacular triathlon event ever – and it’s the European Championships!
- Incredible swim in the beautiful, clear Lake Fuglsang
- Fast, fun and mostly flat bike course with pr potential – and a few challenges
- Epic run though the city of Herning filled with music and cheering spectators every step of the way
- Located in Herning – the Danish epicenter of sport events with plenty of places to stay and visit
June 10th 2017 will be a spectacular day for the entire triathlon world. Challenge Herning will host ETU’s official European Championships on middle distance and promises a triathlon celebration of epic proportions.
It will be a unique experience for both participants and spectators.
The European Championships pulls the entire European triathlon elite to Herning, Denmark and allows for professional and age group athletes to participate and race against each other.
The course is the same for all participants at any level: The swim takes place in the beautiful, clear Lake Fuglsang. The cycling course runs through the beautiful, mid-Jutland on a flat and fast course. And finally the athletes will be running around the Herning city center, where they are guaranteed to be celebrated with lots of music and cheering all the way. The finish line is located on the square in Herning city center, where celebration continues all night.
And remember that it is an open championship: With proper training, a strong mind and a bit of luck every athlete has the possibility of a place on the European Championship podium in Herning on June 10th, 2017.